English?

This writing will take a chance for a wider expectation. When I was a little girl and started to learn the "very new" contemporary english language among the fresh thoughts of the new democratic system at the school, I promised to myself: "I'm not a genious, but one day I'll enjoy the speaking of this language as the hungarian".
So, I'm 25, but I already feel nerv in my stomach whatever I must have to say something, the fears of a foreign. But my star and eternal icon of a woman proud, Elisabet Bennet told something about this, in raw translation: "I don't play on this instrument as well, as I wish, but this is my fault, because, I didn't bothered enought with the practice."
Elisabeth, although was a creature of Jane Austen, the message is bright.
I hope my little writings will arrive to You, dear english speaker reader. I have to told you, the hungarian is the one of the most beautiful, the most melodic and well swearable language in the world. But we are just a dustmotes in the sea of the languages. The english is so handy, like the google.
I wolud give you my life, my thoughts in this practical way and in hungarian in the way of beauty.

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Walipini: medencének indult, üvegház lett belőle

Kender: egy "magasröptűbb" építőanyag

BBQ csirke sütőben sütve

Walipini: tervezés

Komposzt kazán, az erjedés magasiskolája